People nowadays do not have a lot of time to cook foods. That is because of our busy schedules and there seem to be heaps of work that needs to be done.
Because of this, people are getting unhealthy by the minute and that can be attributed to people resorting to fast foods that contain an insane amount of calories.
But, you’re on the hCG diet where calorie counting is very important; heck, it is an essential part of the said diet plan.
You want foods that are not only easy to prepare but it has to be damn delicious so that you will stick with the hCG diet plan until you reach your desired weight.
So today, I want to share with you a vegetarian-inspired dish that has some protein in it. Today, we are going to cook the hCG Diet Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry.
Let’s get started by getting all of these ingredients:
2 Tbsps Cashew Nuts
3 Tbsps Sesame Seeds
175 grams’ Firm Tofu
1 Tsp Cornflour
2 Cloves of Garlic
4 Spring Onions
2 Fresh Red Chilies (Optional)
1/2 Head of Broccoli
1/2 Red Pepper
4 Baby Sweet Corn
80 grams’ Sweet Corn
Soy Sauce (low in salt)
1. If you have a Wok, place it over high heat. A wok is always preferred when cooking stir-fry because it gets really fast and there is so much surface area. If you do not have a Wok, you can use a non-stick frying pan instead.
2. Cook the cashew nuts and after 30 seconds, toss in the sesame seeds. Cook them together for another 30 seconds and then put them in a bowl.
3. Next, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and place them in a separate bowl. Dust it with some corn flour and pinch some salt and pepper.
4. Add a good amount of Vegetable oil to the Wok and place it over medium-high heat.
5. Cook the Tofu until golden brown or crispy and then take it out and put them on a plate lined with some tissue paper to drain the excess oil. While the Tofu is warm, drizzle it with a little bit of honey and add some nuts and seeds over it as well.
6. The next thing you need to do is peel and slice finely the garlic and the ginger, then slice the spring onions in an angular manner.
7. Then, cut the broccoli into mini florets and then slice the pepper. Also, cut the sweetcorn in half as well.
8. Get a wok or a non-stick frying pan and then put it over medium heat. Add the spring onions, chili (if you’re using it), ginger, and garlic. Stir-fry it for a good 30 seconds or until the garlic turns golden.
9. Add all of your vegetables in and stir-fry it for another 4 minutes. After which, squeeze the juice of half of the lime and add a teaspoon of soy sauce.
10. Place the veggies into a bowl and top them with the tofu and squeeze the remaining half of the lime over it. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry is great and has amazing flavors. Since there are a lot of ingredients used in this dish, it contains over 300 calories. This means that this is only safe to consume when you’re on phase 3 of the hCG diet.
Even so, it contains a lot of nutrients as well as protein and fiber; perfect for people who are on the hCG diet.
So, if you want an easy to do recipe, then be sure to try out the hCG Diet Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry.